About SoloQuest School and Learning Center
Learning Center Information
Why DO Some Smart Kids Struggle With School?It just
doesn't make sense. How can a student with an averge or even above
average IQ find school difficult? Parents may decide that their child
isn't as bright as
they thought. Sometimes parents decide that their student is just lazy. But in most cases, neither of those things is true!
Do you feel the frustration when your bright student struggles? You are not alone! SoloQuest Learning Center cognitive training program can help!
Arrange a meeting with Deborah Stewart, Director, where we'll
fully explore the struggle some students (and their families) go
- We want to hear "what it's like at your house".
- We'll share with you the "hidden" skills that can cause bright students to struggle in school.
talk about the "parent's journey" as they move from "I don't think
he's very smart" to "I think he's just lazy" and finally, to "Something
here just doesn't add up!"
- We'll show you a chart that groups learning skills into an easy to understand system.
- We'll talk about why traditional tutoring doesn't work.
- We'll share what the school's role is in solving learning problems.
- Finally, we'll look at how these challenges can be solved so that the worry and frustration can end for you.
Most of all, we want you to get YOUR questions answered.